SO FLY: Yogo Yoga Festival Sept 25-27
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, our SO FLY: Yogo Yoga Festival is for you.
- Does the latest issue of National Geographic sit atop your coffee table (or in your restroom)?
- Do your social media feeds fill with images of people in incredible places, doing extraordinary things?
- Do you feel off if you don’t incorporate something active in your day?
- Are you a nature lover who makes regular stops at outdoor retailers?
- Do you own more yoga wear than dress clothes?
- Have others used words like energetic, alive, monkey, bendy, or strong to describe you?
- Do you prefer acting like a kid?
- Is “swimming in a lake” in your list of activity favorites?
- Does swinging in a hammock to the sounds of nature interest you?
- Have you canoed or cycled this week?
- Do you like s’mores?
Join a group of active individuals for an acrobatic, coed, active adventure just 90 miles from downtown St. Louis in the woods of southern Illinois September 25-27. YoGoGirls is co-hosting the weekend with Acropedia.org’s Josh Young and Lizzy Tomber.
Just some of your options at the SO FLY weekend:
- Acro Yoga Classes with Josh Young and Lizzy Tomber (zero previous experience required)
- Thai Yoga Massage and Power Yoga with Kim Winn
- Paddleboard Yoga with Eric Betz
- 50 Foot high, 7 station High Ropes Course with climbing wall start and 450 foot zipline end
- Kayaking / Paddleboarding / Aqua Jumping / Swimming on Camp Manitowa’s Lake Hamilton
- Mountain Biking the trails and/or Road Biking a course around Rend Lake
- Photo Sessions with YoGoGirls available
- Fishing / Exploring Rend Lake by boat
- Winery tour by Camp Manitowa Hippie Bus
- Campfire music (play an instrument? Bring it!) & s’mores & beer
- Labyrinth on premises for meditative walks. (Debby designed and built this labyrinth with the camp, her kids and her friend Dianna.)
- Volleyball, basketball, hard or softball courts all available. We will schedule a volleyball game hour
- Games like Twister, Bingo and Poker available
- Private or semi-private, 400 round foot Yurts for nomadic dwelling! All levels of accommodations available, from your tent to a yurt to an air conditioned dorm with semi private bath.
- Possibly the 3.5 foot deep, 20 yard Swimming Pool will be open for the weekend, 24/7
- Food to write home about. Healthy, all options available. Menu will be posted soon. But rest assured, Chef Corey is a legend. You will remember the food and Corey.
You must be logged in to post a comment.